Five Reasons You’ll Fall in Love with BOTOX Cosmetic
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a classic brand of neuromodulator that has been around for years and is often associated with treating the unwanted signs of aging. If you are experiencing fine lines and wrinkles on the face, you might be curious as to the options available to you for reducing their appearance. At the Dermatology Treatment and Research Center of Dallas, Texas, people often approach our dermatologists to learn more about BOTOX Cosmetic and whether or not it is right for their unique needs.
Why You Will Love BOTOX Cosmetic in Dallas, TX
Our team happily educates patients on the many benefits of BOTOX Cosmetic injections. Here are five reasons why we think you will love this treatment:
- Natural-looking rejuvenation. When BOTOX Cosmetic is administered into the muscles of the face, fine lines and wrinkles will gradually smooth to provide noticeable, natural-looking results that last several months before reinjection is needed. It will not look frozen or unnatural in the hands of our providers.
- Delaying the signs of aging. Patients who are in their 30s and 40s are often too young for facelifts or other cosmetic plastic surgeries. Fortunately, BOTOX Cosmetic can provide rejuvenated results and delay the need for invasive procedures due to its preventative properties.
- Comfortable treatments. We use topical numbing creams on the face before BOTOX Cosmetic injections, ensuring you are comfortable from start to finish!
- No downtime or recovery is needed. Because BOTOX Cosmetic is a non-invasive treatment for the unwanted signs of aging, it does not require you to take significant time off of work, school, or other activities to heal and recover. Many return right to their day after their injections without interruption to their busy schedules.
- Versatility. BOTOX Cosmetic and therapeutic BOTOX are used for more than just fine lines and wrinkles. Neuromodulators can also help in treating a range of medical conditions, including chronic migraines, overactive bladder, and excessive sweating.
Learn More About BOTOX Cosmetic
Dr. Clay Cockerell, and Dr. Ross Radusky of the Dermatology Treatment and Research Center can help make your goals a reality. Schedule a consultation appointment to find out if you are a good candidate for this or other cosmetic injectable services available. Call 972-661-2729 to request a visit today!